We have many members from all states in Australia.
The cost is $50 per year. (No Pro Rata Rates)
Membership runs (November to November) .
What do you get as a member?
1. Becoming an active member of the largest Honda (Four) Club in Australia.
2. Accessibility to all parts, repairs and servicing of your bike at a discounted rate.
3. Only a phone call away for advice and guidance on your machine.
4. Club organized rides, meetings and events all over Australia.
5. Club merchandise including clothing, your unique numbered key ring.
6. Accessibility to the ‘club’ owned motorbike trailers for transporting your bike.
7. Your bike shown in our members’ gallery on our website.
And of course:
As a Vic Roads approved club, we can authorise the issue of club permits/plates to OUR members. These permits are authorised with very strict conditions of use as per Vic Roads and Club rules. (Includes but not limited to:)
1. You MUST be a financial member of the club at ALL times.
2. Your bike must be over 25 years old.
3. YOU must obtain a full Victorian RWC from a motorcycle shop (if your bike is built after 1948)
4. YOU then send a copy of the RWC along with the NEW Club Plates application to The President or Secretary of this Club, we inspect it and sign the authority and Vehicle Standards and Eligibility (VESD) Form for VicRoads to issue plates to you.
5. YOU produced the RWC, VESD Form and application for Club permit form to Vic Roads.
6. They then issue you with a club plate and log book. (45 or 90 day logbook)
7. Imported bikes built after 30/06/1975, cafe racers and anything modified call us first, you may want to re-consider.
1. You MUST fill in logbook prior to ride
2. That entry last until midnight that day
3. If you get caught speeding, doing monos, or anything that breaches Vic law re Hoon legislation your plates are deemed invalid by Police, VicRoads and this club, so you will face an additional offence of riding an unregistered motorcycle.
4. Remember although you can ride any day, this is still deemed on a club ride as you are representing this club as a rider and member.
5. We get notified by Vic Roads if this happens and your permit/plates are cancelled.
If you have any doubts or questions contact Stuart (Secretary), better to ask that get caught doing something wrong you may not be aware of.